Frequently Asked Questions
1. How to create an account?
2. How to place an order?
3. How to place an order and pay via PayPal/credit card?
4. Do I need a credit card to purchase?
No, credit card is not a requirement to make a purchase. You can place your order online and select "Bank Pay/Others" to checkout and you will receive an e-mail containing the details of your order as well as the payment options.
5. Is there a fee to send my payment?
BPI and BPI Family Bank don't charge for processing the deposit while BDO has a bank charge of Php 50.00.
Smart Money and Palawan Express My Wallet charge a processing fee based on the amount of the remittance (payment).
6. What is the payment cutoff time?
Payment cutoff is 2pm (Mondays to Fridays).
7. How will you know that I already paid my order?
Paypal/credit card settlement will automatically notify us of your payment.
If payment is made using other methods (BPI / BPI Family Bank / BDO deposit or Smart Money / Palawan Express My Wallet), please contact us and provide us the copy of the payment receipt so we can confirm posting and prepare the order for shipping.
- Text or call us @ 0917 855 3227 (Globe)
- Text/call/Viber @ 0998 539 8117 (Smart)
- PM us on Facebook
- E-mail us via email@example.com
RECEIPT BEFORE SHIPPING POLICY
We will wait for the copy of the payment receipt/deposit slip before shipping the order. This is to ensure payment verification is completed and that we are applying it to the correct customer. There have been instances that clients already received the products but we are still having issues with the payment collection and we would like to avoid such problems in the future.
8. After I send the payment, how long should I wait for my order to arrive?
Allow 1-2 working days for delivery. We ship Mondays to Fridays except holidays. We will also send an e-mail with the tracking number so you can check the status of your order directly via the LBC Website or by calling the LBC 24/7 Customer Service Hotline.
- (NCR) 858-5999
- (Provincial) 1-800-10-8585999
9. What is COD?
Cash On Delivery (COD) is a type of transaction in which payment for an order is made at the time of delivery. We can accommodate Cash On Delivery nationwide as long as the shipping address is serviceable by our partner courier, LBC. Minimum order for COD is Php 1,000 and subject to collection fee.
COD Collection Fee = 2% of invoice amount + Php 50.00
Orders received and confirmed before 2pm will be shipped the same day
Orders received and confirmed after 2pm cutoff will be shipped the following day
10. What courier company will deliver my order?
Our official carrier is LBC Express. Delivery can be Door-To-Door or arranged pick up at LBC branch (client to provide complete LBC branch info).
|ACTION||RETURN TO SENDER|
|1st RTS||2nd RTS||3rd RTS|
|Change Address||charge SF||charge SF||charge SF|
|Pick Up @ LBC Branch (not applicable for COD)||charge SF||charge SF||charge SF|
11. Is my package/order insured?
We've got you covered! Your purchase comes with a free insurance coverage with our partner courier (LBC) so you don't need to worry about any loss or damage to the package or its contents incurred during shipping.
Insurance is applicable for local (Philippines) deliveries only.
12. Order Cancellation/Refund/Replacement Policy
For damaged items, customer should report incident (with proof) within 7 days upon delivery of order for replacement. Otherwise, order is considered in good condition and no replacement will be accommodated.
If client changed his mind and decides to cancel the order, full refund is not possible. Only items in good condition (and sealed) can be processed for refund (90% of the total cost less any charges/fees incurred for processing the refund). For delivered orders, client will shoulder the cost of shipping the products back to us. Refund will be processed once we receive the items back.
"Out of Stock" indicator is posted in each product's page on our website. If a client placed an order online for an out of stock item, client has the right to request change of order or just wait for the product's availability. If client prefers order cancellation, full refund is not possible. We will refund the client's payment less any charges/fees (bank or remittance center) incurred for processing the refund.
*Refund is processed within 3-5 business days.
13. If I am abroad, how will I receive my orders?
We can ship orders internationally via EXPRESS MAIL SERVICE (EMS), subject to Customs Clearance. Shipping fee will be based on the weight of the orders.
International Shipping and Handling Reminders
- EMS delivery is within 7 to 10 working days.
- It is the client's responsibility to ensure clearance which may include presenting of documents showing that he/she is authorized to import such products (requirements may vary depending on the country) and direct coordination with the Customs.
- The client is also to shoulder the fees and/or taxes that may be incurred during the clearance process.
- It is the customer's responsibility to track the orders through the respective Postal Service Customs or Website of their country. You can send us an email for assistance if you are having problems tracking your orders or if there are any delays on delivery.
- There are instances where shipping/delivery is delayed due to strict Customs and Post Office clearance and may require that the consignee (receiver) pick up the package directly at the Post Office.